Scaffold training teaches us to recognize the hazards associated with the type of scaffold being used and understand the procedures to control & minimize those hazards.
Nuera Scaffold offers product development sessions for companies wishing to extend their employees product knowledge on the vast assortment of scaffolding components. Nuera Scaffold also provides an extensive User Hazard Awareness Training sessions available to companies who want to training their employees and supervisors to understand the hazards of scaffolds today. This training session in part theory and part hands on and usually consists of a full day session. The User Hazard Awareness training is a Scaffold Industry Association (SIA) recognized program whereby successful students receive an accredited Certificate wallet card upon completion.
Scaffold training is required by law, for those individuals who will be conducting work on or around a scaffold. Each employer shall have each employee who performs work while on a scaffold trained by a qualified person.
- Familiarize our people with the rules & regulations under the Occupational Health & Safety Act, Construction Health & Safety and Codes of Safe Practice to recognize possible scaffold hazards
- Reduce their dependency on asking others for assistance and keep dependency for only the more difficult or complex scenarios they encounter
- Give people the standard prerequisite (“foundation”) knowledge of scaffold
- Minimize a great deal of risk / liability for everyone involved in the industry
- Training enables company’s and people to show they have done due diligence in preventing the improper use of scaffold(s)
- Promote scaffold safety to all others who surround us to get the reputation that we are the source for quality scaffolds
- Height to Base Ratio: